Monday, June 10, 2013

Apparently I can't think of stuff to write about on my own.  So, I'm copying some of this from another blog.  Although I deleted some things that didn't apply to me, they applied to teenagers.  In other news, my period finally started after a nice long 40 day cycle.  So we're on the next round of trying.  They upped my fertility medication and ultrasounds in the future!

1. Last kiss-Kerry

2. Last phone call-Kerry

3. Last text message-Brook & Josh

4. Last song you listened to-Only if for a night, Florence & the Machine

5. Last time you cried-uh, last week some time? Saturday for sure

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:

15. Made a new friend-Yes

17. Laughed until you cried-of course

18. Met someone who changed you-Yes

26. What did you do for your last Birthday-Uh worked, but Kerry brought me ice cream cake!!

27. What time did you wake up today-1630

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for-being a mom

30. Last time you saw your all of your siblings at the same time-uh, just the one, and last week

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life-my motivational level for physical fitness (but I'm working on it)

32. What are you listening to right now-my coworkers

34. Who's getting on your nerves right now-no one

35. Most visited webpage-gmail, facebook, google, 9gag

36. Favorite colour-pink

37. Nicknames-James, J

38. Relationship Status-MARRIED!!  :)

39. Zodiac sign-gemini

40. Male or female-female

41. Primary school-uh, too many

42. Secondary School-Kalles

43. High school/college-Rogers, UW, PLU and hopefully soon Frontier University

44. Eye color-blue grey

46. Height-5'11"

47. Do you have a crush on someone-my wife, although I enjoy a few TV personalities too.  LOL

48. What do you like about yourself-my eyes and hair

49. Piercings-ears, previously tongue too

50. Tattoos-6

51. Righty or lefty-right

FIRSTS:

53. First piercing-ears,can't remember when.

54. First best friend-Tiffany

RIGHT NOW:

59. Eating-just had a burger on gluten free bread

60. Drinking-sparkling ice

61. I'm about to-do some charting at work

63. Waiting for-motherhood

YOUR FUTURE:

64. Want kids?-SEE ABOVE

65. Get married?- SEE ABOVE

66. Career-L&D Nurse right now, hoping to be a certified nurse midwife

WHICH IS BETTER:

67. Lips or eyes-lips

68. Hugs or kisses-hugs

69. Shorter or taller-uh, both, short wife, tall me

70. Older or Younger-both again!

71. Romantic or spontaneous-romantic, i suck at spontaneous

72. Nice stomach or nice arms-stomach, although i don't think i have one

73. Sensitive or loud-loud

74. Hook-up or relationship-MARRIEd, duh, relationship

HAVE YOU EVER:

76. Kissed a stranger-don't think so

77. Drank hard liquor-duh

78. Lost glasses/contacts-yes

79. Had sex-duh

80. Broken someone's heart-not sure, maybe?

82. Been arrested-NO, geez

83. Turned someone down-can't remember

84. Cried when someone died-yes, and most recently on TV shows

85. Fallen for a friend-Yes, historically speaking


No comments: