So the next cycle started last week. Here we go, up and down again, but my cycle day 3 labs all came back normal.. Go figure. Going in for another ultrasound on the 14th which will be my cycle day 9. In other news..
Yesterday we celebrated Dev's birthday. She's becoming such a young lady I can't believe it. Today we'll celebrate Will's birthday. GEMINI's the lot of us! LOL. Poor Tiffany and Kerry, stuck with us forever.
Not much else to write about, so short post!
Monday, June 10, 2013
Apparently I can't think of stuff to write about on my own. So, I'm copying some of this from another blog. Although I deleted some things that didn't apply to me, they applied to teenagers. In other news, my period finally started after a nice long 40 day cycle. So we're on the next round of trying. They upped my fertility medication and ultrasounds in the future!
1. Last kiss-Kerry
1. Last kiss-Kerry
2. Last phone call-Kerry
3. Last text message-Brook & Josh
4. Last song you listened to-Only if for a night, Florence & the Machine
5. Last time you cried-uh, last week some time? Saturday for sure
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend-Yes
17. Laughed until you cried-of course
18. Met someone who changed you-Yes
26. What did you do for your last Birthday-Uh worked, but Kerry brought me ice cream cake!!
27. What time did you wake up today-1630
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for-being a mom
30. Last time you saw your all of your siblings at the same time-uh, just the one, and last week
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life-my motivational level for physical fitness (but I'm working on it)
32. What are you listening to right now-my coworkers
34. Who's getting on your nerves right now-no one
35. Most visited webpage-gmail, facebook, google, 9gag
36. Favorite colour-pink
37. Nicknames-James, J
38. Relationship Status-MARRIED!! :)
39. Zodiac sign-gemini
40. Male or female-female
41. Primary school-uh, too many
42. Secondary School-Kalles
43. High school/college-Rogers, UW, PLU and hopefully soon Frontier University
44. Eye color-blue grey
47. Do you have a crush on someone-my wife, although I enjoy a few TV personalities too. LOL
48. What do you like about yourself-my eyes and hair
49. Piercings-ears, previously tongue too
51. Righty or lefty-right
53. First piercing-ears,can't remember when.
54. First best friend-Tiffany
59. Eating-just had a burger on gluten free bread
60. Drinking-sparkling ice
61. I'm about to-do some charting at work
63. Waiting for-motherhood
64. Want kids?-SEE ABOVE
65. Get married?- SEE ABOVE
66. Career-L&D Nurse right now, hoping to be a certified nurse midwife
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes-lips
68. Hugs or kisses-hugs
69. Shorter or taller-uh, both, short wife, tall me
70. Older or Younger-both again!
71. Romantic or spontaneous-romantic, i suck at spontaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms-stomach, although i don't think i have one
73. Sensitive or loud-loud
74. Hook-up or relationship-MARRIEd, duh, relationship
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger-don't think so
77. Drank hard liquor-duh
78. Lost glasses/contacts-yes
79. Had sex-duh
80. Broken someone's heart-not sure, maybe?
82. Been arrested-NO, geez
83. Turned someone down-can't remember
84. Cried when someone died-yes, and most recently on TV shows
85. Fallen for a friend-Yes, historically speaking
Posted by Nurse Jaime at 02:28