Sunday, January 27, 2013

Maybe it's February?!?

Ok, so try number 5 didn't take either.  SIGH.  I know that this can take time, and I know I have to be patient, and I know I have to try not to stress about it...but seriously this process is very draining.  So I'm sitting at home on a Sunday night, not feeling so hot, and of course when you don't feel good you should totally watch New Moon-NOT.  But alas, that's what I'm doing anyway.  So, let's go back to my getting to know you posts!

21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?~flying, duh, and I'd go wherever I want whenever I wanted
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?~5 years, certified as an RNC in obstetrics and hopefully raising a toddler with  my beautiful wife!  10 years, raising a family with KJ and working, doing the life thing.  15 years-geez people I can't plan that far in advance.  We'll be lucky if the 5 year thing works out..
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.~reading, don't know why, always have and always will, form of escapism I guess.  Video games-yeah mind numbing, but fun.  Um...I'm uncertain of my other hobbies.  Cleaning, one area of the house, at a time?!?
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.~Wow, how do you compare a family dynamic of a single mom with a lesbian marriage.  I'd say-different!
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?~Anne Boleyn, I've always felt connected to her in some way so I'd like to meet her and talk to her.  We'd probably eat typical English food, meat and vegs?

No comments: