Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year!

So, here's hoping 2013 is a good year for all of us.  I know I have lots of big things planned, hopefully they will come to fruition.  So let's keep my little thing going here...


13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.

  1. Short Temper
  2. Lacking patience
  3. Give up too easily
  4. Short attention span
  5. Food...

14. Describe 5 strengths you have.

  1. Loyal
  2. Tough (I've withstood a lot, I think)
  3. Smart
  4. Funny
  5. Loving

15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?~An eagle.  Noble and majestic creature that can fly over the world wherever they want
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?

  1. Graduate School
  2. Running 8 miles
  3. Getting married
  4. Maintaining friendships for over 20 years
  5. Getting the job I wanted

17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?~soccer
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?~my sister for how things went between us on my wedding day
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?~NYC, with enough money, because it's NYC of course!
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.~wow should they be good ones or bad ones?

  1. 3rd grade spelling bee
  2. roller skating-races, boys, evil Knievel
  3. meeting Tiff

No comments: