So I was on pinterest today and found this idea for blogging. I'm going to go ahead and steal it and use it here since sometimes I feel like I have nothing to write about. Oh, for those that were wondering, last month's pregnancy attempt was a negatory. So next week we try again. I'm also on metformin this month which is supposed to help with getting pregnant. By the way, weaning off caffeine really sucks! My head is pounding and no amount of water/tylenol is making it better. Okay randomness....here is the idea for the blog. I'm going to tackle a couple of these a day so that I can spread out the anticipation for all of you! Ha ha. Anyway, here is the list to begin with. If you're a blogger, feel free to spread the love and do the same thing!
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.