Friday, December 14, 2012

First 5-Getting to know me?!?


Ok, so I decided to try to tackle the top five on the randomness list.  Turns out the first one is really 20 separate answers, so I guess its more like I'll be doing 25 things here.  Oh wait, and now as I see the list below the third one also says 10 things...so let's go ahead and make this number 35.  Holy crap!  

1. List 20 random facts about yourself.


  1. avid reader
  2. singer
  3. soccer girl
  4. amateur esthetician
  5. haven't had natural hair color since at least 12
  6. would dye my hair pink if work would allow
  7. like to watch TV-way more than i should
  8. favorite video game-zelda series
  9. favorite color is pink
  10. last book series i read-beautiful creatures (awesome)
  11. favorite movies-harry potter
  12. love gift giving-hate gift shopping & figuring out what to get people
  13. wish i were more positive
  14. miss being more active-need to change that
  15. i like to camp-in trailers, with beds, and a stove...
  16. i hope i have girls
  17. but only if they are sporty and not too fru fru
  18. my favorite holiday is halloween
  19. i like glitter covered nails
  20. my all time favorite car is blue 65 mustang

2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
  • Being strangled-as a child two things I think added to this fear.  1)my mom and sis loved to tickle my throat, to the point of holding me down and tickling the crap out of me.  2)also as a child there was a time when I got caught by the throat in a rope that I was playing/swinging on and it did strangle me-rope burn and everything. 
  • Break Ins-ok this one is also twofold.  1)we actually had someone trying to break in, WHILE kerry was home and 2)one of my worst night terrors ever was about someone breaking in, coming all the way upstairs, stealing our stuff from the bedroom and me trying to stay still the whole time~not awesome in any way.
  • Spiders-ok I know this one is a little pat to be sure, but it's true, spiders creep me the hell out.  They totally jump at your when you least expect it and they are all shelob from lord of the rings.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.~let's see, no relationship with my so called sperm donor.  My relationship is ok with my mom, we talk and she's supportive, so I guess it's just fine.  As good as any of your relationships with your parents..don't judge!

4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could. ~oh holy shit, i can't believe this one, ok here goes


  1. You're not going to marry Jeremy Stockdale
  2. You're a great driver, still are
  3. Work harder in school, college is hard
  4. you're not going to work in psychology but you will meet a lot of psychos
  5. trust your instincts when you like someone, you know yourself best
  6. focus on the people who matter most, the ones you'll still know in 18 years!
  7. you should stick with the soccer team tryout thing
  8. you should sign up for the AP classes
  9. madame will still be your favorite teacher when you're 34 and watching her struggle with her husband dying
  10. contrary to family history, you will not be knocked up before high school, or even in your 20's, so far the 30's aren't looking much better either...

5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

  1. my wife
  2. my nieces and nephews (both real and adopted)
  3. soccer
  4. reading
  5. my friends

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hahahaha you aren't going to marry Jeremy Stockdale- so true! Thanks for sharing, love you :)