Sunday, December 16, 2012

And the hits keep coming...


Ok, so continuing on in the theme I stole from another blog, here we go:

6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?~oh gee, probably dealing with depression, having to crawl back out of the darkest pit you can imagine that is also of your own creation, pretty awful
7. What is your dream job, and why?~I have my dream job finally.  Working as a nurse in labor and delivery, despite the sometimes hard cases, is both rewarding and pays well!
8. What are 5 passions you have?~books, music, food, friends & family, and movies
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.

  1. My sister~she helped raised me (or mostly raised me) and taught me to never let others hold me back, never let them get you down, and most of all that sisters are always there for each other.
  2. Kerry-she constantly reminds me to see the good in others, to have fun, and to smile & laugh
  3. Kendra-no matter how we may err as youngsters, we can always succeed as adults!
  4. Tiff-taught me what having a best friend for 23 years means, how to find a new hobby no matter what age
  5. my mom-for teaching me that (despite her own follies in life) you don't need a man to be a parent
  6. Mr. Langston-for reminding me to run with my head up looking ahead of me, that i should be proud and not stare at the ground
  7. Mrs. Kusche-for showing me kindness and that teachers really do go above and beyond for their students
  8. Madame-for teaching me great French speaking skills, for believing in me, and for trusting me with so much
  9. Sarah-for being an awesome parent and someone i can turn to no matter what is going on in my life she will be there
  10. Frances-for always looking up to me and making me feel like something worth admiring

10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.~how do you limit it down to just one thing when it comes to me, really now?!?  I guess I'd have to say the cut to my eye from being falling down drunk this Halloween
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.~people tapping pens/pencils/whatever, repetitive noises, using incorrect words (like orientated), people spelling stuff wrong, bad drivers, bad singers, interrupters, republicans, homophobic jerks, and well bad people in general
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.~um, sleep as much as possible, go to work, possibly cook something, definitely reading, and on days off movie watching

No comments: