Monday, November 28, 2011

Writing Again

Yes, I am writing again.  This is amazing considering that I just finished writing a one page paper.  You would think that my capacity to put written word to page (so to speak) would be tapped out.  But no, you would be wrong.  Only two more weeks of school left.  So glad this semester is almost over.  But at the same time, I have a ten page monstrosity of a paper that I have to write before that time period is over.  Not really looking forward to that.  But as per usual I'm sure I will write it under the pressure of a deadline and it will be all good...hopefully.
So, I have already purchased three christmas presents this year.  That is EARLY for me. I'm determined to knock out shopping sometime before December 15th I think.  It's a VERY nice thing to be earning some money finally again.  Now if I could find that work/school/life balance then all would be perfect.
Ok, so it's a short post.  Off to hang out in the house.

No comments: