Thursday, March 10, 2011

So, Tiff Did It, Me Too!

Anyone who knows me knows I will usually do something Tiffany does, without question, usually without even a forethought to whether or not I should be doing it or not!  So, in true follower style:

(A) Age:  32

(B) Bed Size:  Queen, but wouldn't matter the size, I always sleep on the edge...

(C) Chore You Hate:  Dishes, eck

(D) Dogs?:  Had one, still want one someday, but not during school and not until I can feel less guilty towards them being left alone...

(E) Essential Start Your Day Item:  Caffeine and plenty of sleep

(F) Favorite Color:  Pink & Blue

(G) Gold or Silver? How about white gold?  Ok, No?  How about silver then.

(H) Height: Too freaking tall.  5'11 3/4"

(I) Instruments You Play:  My vocal chords typically....but someday I hope to play piano.

(J) Job Title: Student

(K) Kids:  Someday I hope to have some of my own

(L) Live: Puyallup 

(M) Mom's Name: Jodie

(N) Nicknames: James, Liver, Jaim-Dogg, 

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Lap-Band in, Lap-Band out, Appendectomy with adhesion removals...yeah the list goes on and on and on....

(P) Pet Peeve: Random repeating irritating noises...

(Q) Quote from a Movie:  Wow I have to pick just one?  Um, "Sometimes I pray for a love that even time will lie down and be still for" ---since it's on my facebook page.

(R) Right or Left Handed? Give it up for right handed

(S) Siblings: Laurie biological sister.  Tiffany-adopted sister.

(T) Time You Wake Up? As late as I possibly can.

(U) Underwear: Yes, mostly, depends on the activity of course!  I do not recommend boy shorts for soccer.

(V) Vegetable You Dislike:  Tomatoes, which is technically a fruit I know, but still.  Slimy and disgusting, yeck!

(W) What Makes You Run Late:  Ha ha, myself?!?

(X) X-Rays You've Had Done:  Oh geez, too many to count.  Comes with being accident prone.  How about: ankle, chest, head, neck, spine, abdomen, and that's not including CT scan's...

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Hmm, I'm going to go with my baking skills and say chocolate chip cookies.

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: I hate zoos, I hate seeing animals caged up, I prefer them where God wanted them to be....out in the open wild.

No comments: