Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thinking thinking think...

Funny title right?  This is what Frances says when you ask her where something is or a question she does not know the answer to.  It's hilarious actually and I just thought of it while I was getting ready to post.  You may be asking yourself, what is so exciting in my life that I have to post about and the answer is.......wait for it.....NOTHING!!   I just felt like writing, so here you go dear blog readers, I am writing.  It's what I do, if you don't know that by now...fuck off.  LOL.  Ok sorry, feeling a little sassy this evening I guess.
So, I learned about the joys of skype this week with my twinnie Sarah over in Japan.  So freaking exciting to see and talk to her and Scott and Evan of course.  Will make the five months they are gone not seem so fricking long.  And she did start her blog which is awesome.  I even like the title of course, because as a nerd, it's a Jeopardy reference and that is just awesome.
So, I seriously do not have much to talk about tonight, but really wanted to post a song for everyone.  Tiffany has me hooked on Florence & the Machine and I'm listening to them tonight.  So the song for today children is...

"Cosmic Love"~Florence & the Machine
A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes
I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart

And in the dark, I can hear your heartbeat
I tried to find the sound
But then it stopped, and I was in the darkness,
So darkness I became

The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart

I took the stars from our eyes, and then I made a map
And knew that somehow I could find my way back
Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too
So I stayed in the darkness with you

The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart

The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart

1 comment:

Jackson said...

Haha so this is what you were really distracted by when we were talking.