Wednesday, October 06, 2010

It's New

I changed the blog background.  You know, probably for the 40th out of 400th time.  Can't fall into complacency about how the blog looks you know, that would just be lazy.  Lazy...yeah something I'm trying to avoid being these days.  Am proud/happy to say that I have been on track with the working out since I started at the gym and that is a very exciting thing.  Also, the gym had the biggest loser kickoff last night and I am glad to say I was neither the biggest person there nor the least in shape by any means.  Now, if this stupid sinus infection would go away I could just get on track that much quicker!  My last post...I'm not going to lie...it was a case of the feel sorry for myselfness.  No more, that's no good and is doing nobody any good (I'm pretty sure that's horrible grammar but I like it anyway).  Onwards and upwards (or on to the next as they say on ghost hunters)!
So, I also got my meal plan today.  If you follow me on facebook you already know since I posted, that it's a boring diet, but totally doable and I will get it done.  This one is for the competition only, so it's a "diet" for six weeks, then we'll work on my everyday meal plan which will be somewhat different.  This one has about, oh I don't know, 8 things total on it.  Woohoo!
Down to my last three weeks at Western State, which actually makes me a little sad.  Mostly for the fact that I know that my next rotation has the scary teacher Christina and she requires so much more than my current teacher.  LOL.  Oh wait, not being lazy right, so bring it on!  I also am signing up to get my CNA certification because seriously, need a job here people.
Ok, back to being productive, gotta go.  Oh yeah, and the song I heard today, kind of random, but here you go (bonus points to you if you know what movie it's in):
"Cry Little Sister"
A last fire will rise behind those eyes
Black house will rock, blind boys don't lie
Immortal fear, that voice so clear
Through broken walls, that scream I hear

Cry, little sister - Thou shall not fall
Come to your brother - Thou shall not die
Unchain me, sister - Thou shall not fear
Love is with your brother - Thou shall not kill

Blue masquerade, strangers look on
When will they learn this loneliness?
Temptation heat beats like a drum
Deep in your veins, I will not lie

Little sister - Thou shall not fall
Come to your brother - Thou shall not die
Unchain me, sister - Thou shall not fear
Love is with your brother - Thou shall not kill

My Shangri-Las
I can't forget
Why you were mine
I need you now

Cry, little sister - Thou shall not fall
Come to your brother - Thou shall not die
Unchain me, sister - Thou shall not fear
Love is with your brother - Thou shall not kill

No comments: