Monday, July 19, 2010

Slightly Better

Ok so it hasn't quite been a month since my last post, I figure that means I am getting better, right?!?  Ok, maybe not.  It seems like all I have time for these days is school, and the random fun event from time to time.  For those who don't already know, found out a week ago that my band has eroded into my stomach.  Had the appointment with the surgeon just this most recent Friday and luckily enough I can wait for the removal until this semester is over.  Thankfully that will give me almost 3 weeks of healing time and I should be all set for fall semester to start.
So recently found out that some people, who shall remain nameless, are reading my blog whom I would rather were not reading it.  Amazingly enough, I expected something different, but hey, this is what I get for opening the blog back up to the public.  I guess though that if you're reading this, and you're not a friend of mine, you should know that this comes with a warning....maybe you will see things you don't want to and you will have to know things you should have left alone.  And obviously, if I know you're reading this blog, how do you think I know it?!?  Guess somebody's been LIED to....sorry you have to find out the hard way that no promises have been kept.  Makes you wonder what else you don't know, doesn't it?
Ok, so off of that rant for now.  Sorry for all of you that had to witness it, but it had to be done.  I'm not a victim, nor will I become one, just because somebody thinks I should be.  What is that line exactly, "you shall know the truth, and it shall set you free"...at least I know my truth.
Six weeks of school done now, 4 more to go this quarter and things are going well.  Start clinicals this week, which means we will get to do things on real patients!  We also start the second half of our competencies course, which means next week I'll be starting injections/IV's and blood draws.   Look out world, here I come.
And on that note, I love to leave you with a song...

Usher
"My Way"
I Do
Any and everything you won't do
Make your girl say ooh ooh
Why is he so fly
She beeps me,whenever she wanna get freaky
You can get mad if you want too
Say whatever you want be she still gon' give it up 
Cause she likes it..
 
She likes it my way,My way
You can't satisfy her needs
She keeps runnin' back to see me do it 
My Way, My Way
What I say goes,and i'm in control

Bad ass senorita's, two seaters with kicks
And new kick's ya'll all up in my mix
I don't turn no tricks, they turn for me
Catchin' bricks don't concern me
So forget lil' midget, My minds on 7 digits
Before I pay heaven's skies a visit, now dig it
I'm pullin' all stops
Knockin down all spots
Sayin' you can't front on me

So from this day forth you know It's all about me
And what I do be the major league
That's why your girlfriend's paging me
and she know like you know, you don't see her like I see her
So she's out the do'

Shot gun in my drop havin' fun with the Don, system, bassing
Conversation 
All about how she be chasin' me and facin' me sayin' give it to me now baby

My Way, My Way
You can't satisfy her needs
she keeps runnin' back to see me do it
My Way, My Way
What I say goes and i'm in control

Don't check me
It was your girl who let me
Take it this far then, ooh wee
She had to have every chance that she could get
But you think you a baller
and i ain't gon' call her
Clip that, you can get mad if you want to
Say whatever you want but she still gon' give it up
Cause she likes it..

My Way, My Way
You can't satisfy her needs
She keeps runnin' back to see me do it
My Way, My Way 
What I say goes and i'm in control
My, Way, My Way (I do any & everything you want to)
You can't satisfy her needs 
she keeps runnin' back to see me do it
My Way, My Way (I do any & everything you want to ohh)
What I say goes and i'm in control"

No comments: