Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Almost Done!

Happy Birthday to my wife Kerry, today is her 40th birthday and I know she's having a great time with Beth and Kelly as we speak.  Totally jealous about the fact that we finally have some nice weather and luckily the girls get to enjoy it at the beach.  Alas, here I am with school, some clinical time (at the oh so exciting nursing home), and at least I get a storm game thrown in there.  That part is awesome.
Clinical time has been...well not my favorite, but hey, I sort of already knew that this semester's clinical would not be my favorite.  This is definitely not my target age population nor is it my interest area per se.  However, I did assist in a mechanical lift today, did some peri care, as well as assisted with feeding some residents (which I also did last week, but the experience is just different every time.  I'm looking forward to next semester much more, which will involve our adult clinical rotations (which includes med/surg and psych-which I am super stoked for).
Well, not a super lot more to post since life is not all that exciting with busy busy school going on.  The grass is coming in pretty green and looking good, so I'm definitely glad that is happening.  I'm heading to the storm game now, so I'll see ya all on the flip side.

Tick Tick Boom, The Hives
Yeah, [x3]
I was right all along,
Yeah, [x3]
You come tagging along,
Exhibit A,
On a tray,
What you say,
Ends up thrown in your face,
Exhibit B,
What you see,
Well that's me,
I'll put you back in your place

Yeah I've done it before,
And I can do it some more,
So what you waiting for?
Yeah!
I was right all along!

[Chorus]

You know I've done it before,
And I can do it some more,
I've got my eye on the score,
I'm gonna cut through the floor,
It's too late,
It's too soon,
Or is it...

Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick...Boom!

Yeah, [x3]
I was right you were wrong,
Yeah, [x3]
Going, going you're gone!
I saw you yesterday, waiting too much,
Till it slipped through your hands,
And then you stagger to your feet and out the door,
Cos there's no second chance!

[Chorus]

Now you come crying to me...
But it's too late!
The man you're proud to be,
But it's too late!
Get your head out of the sand,
But it's too late...

It's too late,
Too late,
Too late,
Too late!

Yeah!
But it's too late! [x2]

Get your head out of the sand,
But it's too late!

[Chorus]

It's too late,
It's too soon,
It's too late,
It's too soon,
It's too late,
It's too soon,

Or is it...

Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick....
BOOM

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You are doing awesome! Keep up the good work, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Love you!