Thursday, May 20, 2010

25 Days!!!

25 days until I start nursing school.  I just can't wait, to all of you that know me, you can't even understand what I'm feeling right now.  I'm excited, I'm nervous, I'm stoked, I'm scared, and all of the other opposites that can go together.  LOL.  This will be my career.  This will be how I choose to make my living and what I choose to be emotionally fulfilling to me as work.  And hopefully, it will also be the means to how Kerry and I will choose to live our lives together.  I know that seems like a lot to put on a career....but well....that's how I roll.

Thank you to all of you that have helped to keep me sane/entertained while I've been stuck at home on my pain medications recovering from my appendix/scar tissue adhesion surgery.  It has been great that all of you would help me out and show me the love by seeing me and kidnapping me away from home.  I so appreciate each and every one of you.

My sister, her boyfriend, and baby Frances are now the proud owners of their very first house.  I am so excited for them and can't wait to see the house in person sometime soon.  Unfortunately  my sister, who also suffers from very bad asthma, has had some allergy issues in the last couple weeks, so I will need to be patient and take my time to see the house.  Not like I won't be hanging out there a lot!!  LOL

Kerry has been preparing for a walk by some of the TSA bigwigs.  I know their names and I think I know their titles but I'm not going to post them here, cause hello, that's the last thing she needs is someone from her work reading my blog and any opinion I might have about her work and the things they do there.  YEAH....that's a super smart idea.

So Kendra is officially 32 as of the 15th of this month (Happy Birthday Kendra) and I turn 32 one week from today in fact.  God, it seems like the older we get the faster time flies.  I mean its hard to believe that Trina will be 14 in August, Devan will be 8 in June, Kerry will be 40 in July....just so many milestones that we will all celebrate together.  As they say in the daytime soap opera....these are the days of our lives.

Okay, a few drops of pain medicine in and I think it's time to sign off with a song for the evening.  And just because I'm watching New Moon (god I love the twilight series), here's the song for tonight:
Lykke Li
"Possibility"
There's a Possibility
There's a Possibility
All that I have was all I'm gon' get.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

There's a Possibility
There's a Possibility
All I'm gonna get,is gonna be yours then
All I'm gonna get is gonna be yours then

So tell me you hear my heart stop
You're the only one that knows
Tell me when you hear my silence
There a possibility I wouldn't know

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Know that when you leave
Know that when you leave
By blood and by me,you walk like a thief
By blood and by me and I'll fall when you leave

So tell me when you hear my heart stops,
You're the only one that know
Tell me when you hear my silence
there's a possibility I wouldn't know

So tell when my silence's over
You're the reason why I'm close
Tell when you hear me falling
there's a possibility it wouldn't show

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By blood and by me and I'll fall when you leave
By blood and by lead,I'll follow your lead

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments: