Sunday, April 25, 2010

Another Month Passes

And so as it does do we all age, hopefully with a little more grace and a little more wisdom. I've always believed, and time has proven me right so far, that we never stop learning. Never stop figuring things out. I think if we did one day stop doing so....maybe that would be the end of us. Who's to say though for sure.
I just returned from a weekend in Westport/Grayland with my mom. The weather was not super great, however it wasn't horrible either. It kept raining like monsoon type for about 20 minutes, then stopping for awhile, and luckily enough the sun even peaked out from time to time. I did manage however to get two short runs in, 3.4 miles on saturday and 4.02 on sunday. On Sunday, what was most exciting though was that I managed to average under a 13 minute mile. That's improvement for me!! I also completed my longest run to date on Thursday last week, about 6.2 miles AND it was awesome. I saw bunnies 4 times while I was running around the lake, I took that as a good sign.
Lots of busy times coming up. Orientation for nursing school is May 1st, Storm pre-season opener is May 2nd, May 8th a baby shower, May 15th a practice run, May 16th a 10K and Storm actual season opener. Woohoo.
xoxo everyone
Johnny, Melanie Fiona
"Hello Hello Hello Hello
Oh not again One thing lead to another way He said lets just be friends Right then and there i said to him Oh thanks so much for nothing I hope you find that something Or whoever she is you think youre looking for Oh dont do me any favors i guess ill see you later matter fact pull over and let me out this door Oh johnny took my heart and left me right here on the sidewalk on the corner is where he dropped me Im saying ohh why did we have to part So now im dialing on my cellphone begging johnny baby bring me back my heart bring me back my heart bring me back my heart bring me back my heart Now I ask myself why? why did i let him go? now im walking alone, alone in this cold Johnny the least you couldve done was drive me home Oh thanks so much for nothing I hope you find that something Or whoever she is you think youre looking for Oh dont do me any favors i guess ill see you later matter fact dont bother knocking on my door Oh johnny took my heart and left me right here on the sidewalk on the corner is where he dropped me Im saying ohh why did we have to part So now im dialing on my cellphone begging johnny baby bring me back my heart bring me back my heart (my heart) bring me back my heart (my heart) bring me back my heart (my heart) Now im hiding this is hard for me to do see im not that chick whos sits around and waits all night for you but youre worth it why you left me i dont know but ill walk these streets all night until i bring my baby home oh i need your loving you got that special something who am i kidding please johnny come back home Oh johnny took my heart and left me right here on the sidewalk on the corner is where he dropped me Im saying ohh why did we have to part So now im dialing on my cellphone begging johnny baby bring me back my heart"

No comments: