Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Welcome 2010

2010 is here. It seems so hard to believe that I have been alive on this planet for 31 years (32 this coming May). Let alone that I should live to see the changing of the century and then onto the first part of the second decade. The insomnia that plagued me about a year ago has returned, and with it no glad tidings I'm afraid. As we all know...sleep is necessary for emotional regulation...and those of you that know me know that I need all of that which I can get. I just finished watching alien resurrection, go figure. And now, some movie I'm sure never made it in the theaters called Cutthroat Island, with geena davis and willem dafoe. Go figure! So the most pressing matter in my life right now is whether or not I have or will have made it into the nursing program. Please keep your fingers crossed for me that I might make it into my program and thus keep pursuing that which drives me these days. I have an interview on thursday this week (changed from wednesday) which I hope will give me a full time job outside of starbucks. YEAH!! Okay, few too many beers, done writing for now. xoxox-J

No comments: