Sunday, October 18, 2009

What a Weekend!

Wow, it's been such a busy/exciting/topsy turvy weekend. I got a job offer (at least 2-4 weeks, possibly more) at multicare, I start tomorrow. The CLEATS tied their game on Saturday and my big girl Devan scored a goal. She also did this hilarious butt check thing but I can't even begin to describe it in any way someone would understand. We celebrated Frances' first birthday, she was such a good girl and it was so cute to see her interact with everyone. I went to my first wine tasting with Tiffany. Then we both went out with Laurie, Scott, and Kaitlynn to the haunted woods/corn maze up at Maris Farms. That was fun/scary/hilarious. Today I had to scramble around to find people to cover my shifts at starbucks, and then I hung out with CC for most of the day. We went to see Paranormal Activity...OMG it was so freaking good, scary creepy good.
That's about it for now...

No comments: