Wednesday, August 05, 2009

It's so hard...

It's hard to keep up on this blogging thing sometimes. I mean amazingly enough, I am never at a loss for words, but sometimes you just wonder...do I really need to post about that, does anyone care?!? Oh well, it's not for you guys anyway, its mostly for me. A way to vent, a way to write, a way to get things out and above board that might otherwise overwhelm me and drown me inside of them. But I digress...
This quarter is over in a week and a half. I am glad to be done with classes for awhile, although I must then focus on getting into a nursing school (preferably into the PLU program, but hey, I will take whatever I get). If I get in at PLU my program doesn't start until next summer, so I will just be working, playing soccer, and coaching Devan's soccer team with Will.
I'm going to my first Sounders game tonight, and it's against Barcelona. It should be an awesome time. I'm at home right now, studying for my microbiology lab for tomorrow morning. I still have six more chapters to read for psychology so that I can take the last test sometime this week. I'm taking the sounder train up to meet K in Tukwila, so I'm hoping to get some of that reading done on the trip. Ha ha.
"It's All Your Fault" I'd conjure up the thought of being gone But I'd probably even do that wrong I try to think about which way Would I be able to and would I be afraid Cause oh I'm bleeding out inside Oh I don't even mind (yeah) It's all your fault You called me beautiful You turned me out And now I can't turn back I hold my breath Because you were perfect But I'm running out of air And it's not fair Da da dada da dada da Da dadadadadada da dadadadadada I'm trying to figure out what else to say (what else could I say?) To make you turn around and come back this way (Would you just come back this way) I feel like we could be really awesome together So make up your mind cause it's now or never (oh) It's all your fault You called me beautiful You turned me out And now I can't turn back I hold my breath Because you were perfect But I'm running out of air And it's not fair I would never pull the trigger But I've cried wolf a thousand times I wish you could Feel as bad as I do I have lost my mind It's all your fault You called me beautiful You turned me out And now I can't turn back I hold (I hold) my breath (my breath) Because you were perfect But I'm running out of air (running out of air) And it's not fair (Oh yeah It's all your fault) I hold my breath Because you were perfect But I'm running out of air And it's not (it's not) fair

No comments: