Monday, June 08, 2009

Kill Week

Well it's the last week of classes for Spring 2009. Of course, my online psychology is slightly less than close to being finished, however I should do well both in chemistry and a&p. I mean I would really to say I'm getting 4.0's in both classes, but it's been a tough quarter, so hey, above the minimum requirements for what I need is good enough for me.
Yesterday was the storm season opener and they played a great game. I really enjoyed our new seats which are basically courtside. It was weird. On the one hand I am usually yelling at the players, refs, coaches, etc. On the other hand when you feel like they can actually hear you yelling at them you feel a little self conscious. I did however tell LJ that I loved her, although as Kerry pointed out, I didn't say it loud enough. Oh well, there is always next time.
So finals this week, then I have next week off, absolutely no classes and aside from one shift I picked up I am not working. How did I get so lucky?!? oh that's right, I asked for that off, duh!
Kerry and I had a fun weekend at Michelle's place. I got to use my new golf clubs and we had a great time playing the worst 9 holes of my life I'm sure. Ha ha. But hey, a few beers and driving a golf cart....that is always a good time.
Oh and because I'm a sucker, I just offered to open tomorrow for one of my girls at starbucks. Yeah!!
Today's Lyrics:
Turn it inside out so I can see The part of you that's drifting over me And when I wake you're, you're never there But when I sleep you're, you're everywhere You're everywhere

No comments: