Saturday, May 23, 2009

Tattoos and all that shnooz....

Okay so shnooz isn't really a word, but its okay, you'll just have to accept it for now.  I got my tattoos last night up in Bonney Lake at Ink City Tattoo.  I highly recommend my new favorite tattoo artist, a woman named Jayme Jack.  Not that I'm biased, but how cool is it that someone named Jayme did my tatts?  Jenn's fiancee, Brandon, designed my angel and devil them, and then Jayme helped pick out and fill in the colors.  I love them as they incorporate both my naughty and nice (angel and devil) and my typical gemini situation (being of two minds about everything).  
So these tattoos were mostly supposed to be my birthday present, but funny thing.  Yesterday was the one year anniversary since my surgery.  I have had my lapband officially now for one year and am pretty happy with my results.  It's nice to be able to buy some (not all) clothes in regular stores now.  If only I wasn't so freaking tall....
First storm game was on Thursday night (preseason game).  I had my muscle practical so I wasn't able to attend, but Kerry and Liz went out and apparently had a VERY good time.  Ha ha.  So, because I needed something to do....I steam cleaned the rest of the house carpets upstairs.  Now I only have the two spare bedrooms to do.  I LOVE clean carpets.  Oh let's face it, I just like to clean period...and I am okay with that.  
My birthday is on Wednesday, I can't believe how fast time flies.  I am going to be 31 years old...wow I feel old.  UGH!!
xoxo

1 comment:

AlaskaMe said...

Welcome to the being too tall to buy off the rack club no matter how much weight you lose.