Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Instead of Studying

I've been studying for at least four hours now.  I did that at Starbucks because when I try to study at home, I end up focusing on all the things I can do around the house instead.  That makes it hard to study!  I have my second a&p test tonight and with what I've accomplished so far in studying...I am feeling pretty confident about it.
Mother's day went pretty well.  My mom took several of the big plants out of the backyard and I transplanted the rest of what I wanted to the front yard.  Now the backyard is a soupy dirty mess, and just waiting for us to lay down the foundation to a new deck!  Way to go team.
It's been rough for me since Friday, physically at least (and obviously emotionally as well).  I have been having the cramps of my life (I'm sure you all wanted to know that) and today I woke up with a huge headache that I've had to keep fighting off with drugs.  Maybe it's stress, maybe it's a combination of things...maybe it's life.  Oh well.
Movie/Book Quote time: "I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore."  
Yeah, maybe Liz is right, maybe it's a cult.  But I just believe it's a completely moving love story, and the movie does it somewhat limited justice.
Alright, I've got an hour until class starts, so I'm going to finish studying.  I'm glad I decided to take tomorrow off from work, free time for me. 
Song:
Like the morning sun your eyes will follow me  As you watch me wander, curse the powers that be  Cause all I want is here and now but its already been and gone  Our intentions always last that bit too long  Far far away, no voices sounding, no one around me and  you're still there  Far far away, no choices passing, no time confounds me and you're still there  In the full moons light I listen to the stream  And in between the silence hear you calling me  But I don't know where I am and I don't trust who I've been  And If I come home how will I ever leave

No comments: