Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I wanted a truck, I wanted a truck....

So I fricking got a truck, on Friday night. AND I love it. It's a silver quad cab Toyota Tacoma. Now I have always loved the Tacomas, have been in love with them since they first came out, back when I was like in, oh, I don't know, junior high?!? Haha. So now I have one and I'm not going to lie, I look pretty cute in it. I had an emotional day yesterday. So I gave into some retail therapy....and bought a new sound system for said truck. I'm not going to lie there either....it's fricking amazing. So it's nice to know that when I have no money I can hang out in my truck and listen to whatever music I so choose. Excellent. School is going well, I got a 95% on my first chemistry test-who didn't know that was coming (hello remember the last post here-chemistry loves me as I love it), I also got an 88% on my first psych test (yeah psych=psychos=I should have scored higher), and I only got a 76% on my first a&p test. I talked to my professor because let's face it, that's an ouch in my world. He said the first test is the hardest and that I can make up the score. I have to get above an 85% in that class just to raise my "points" high enough for my nursing application this summer. So fingers crossed on that one everyone. Yesterday was one month until my birthday. One month until my birthday and then what approximately 40 days give or take until the first storm game. SIGH...if only I could explain. Lyrics: "It's been so long That I haven't seen your face I'm tryna be strong But the strength I have is washing away It wont be long Before I get you by my side And just hold you, tease you, squeeze you Tell you what's been on my mind I wanna make up right now, na na I wanna make up right now, na na Wish we never broke up right now, na na We need to link up right now, na na" Yeah don't ask people...they just come to me. xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not fair I want a truck and for it to be a Toyota. That is exciting news. Did you sell your car? And keep up the good work with school.