Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bones are...practical?

Tomorrow is the big day people, my bone practical in anatomy & physiology.  What this means?  Well he's going to put out about 26 different bones.  We have to be able to name the bones and likely the bony "landmarks" on the bones.  Didn't know bones had landmarks did you?  Well now you know and knowing...is half the battle.  What battle you may ask...well I don't know that's for you to figure out.  
This will be a short post, it's been a long day and the evening was a bit emotional for me.  And, for the love of god, I am opening tomorrow...I don't know why I told Liz I would do that.  You all know how much of a morning person I am.
Quote:
"I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

10 Things I Hate About You

AlaskaMe said...

Hey that was gonna be my answer. Guess what you are never going to believe this I am going to be gardening today - CRAZY!