Friday, March 20, 2009

TWO!!!

Two, that's right people, I'm down two whole sizes!! Tiffany and I went shopping today for Renee's bachelorette party coming up and I got a new dress, and its cute, and it looks really hot on me. Oh so that's just the first part of my news. The second part is that we went to Victoria's Secret and I got sized for a bra. Um, hello ladies....I wear a 38D!! That's right a DDDDDDDDDDD. I am so excited. Here I am thinking I am super small chested, but amazingly enough, I am not small chested. Mich-wait until you see my new bras; my boobs look huge. Big thanks to Tiffany and Devan for being my audience so that I could find appropriate clothing for this shindig coming up. I'm excited about this, can you tell?!? I wasn't going to blog anymore but I couldn't resist shouting this out to the world.......

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Wow, that's awesome! Congratulations!

AlaskaMe said...

Nice so when are you going to post a picture?