Thursday, February 12, 2009

Oceans Apart....Day after Day

Okay so not really apart per se, but I am heading to the ocean this weekend. As some of you already, my sister turned 40 yesterday. For her birthday last night we actually went out to the muckleshoot buffet (yeah, such a great thing for me who can't really eat much but that's cool), and ended up gambling for several hours. I came out ahead, which is pretty much awesome so I am glad about that. So for the rest of her birthday extravaganza we (as in me, her, my niece Peep, and my mom) are heading to Long Beach, WA for a little R&R (or not so much as any family gathering with my family can turn out to be). 3 generations altogether in one hotel suite, it should be fun that is sure. Tomorrow is my second biology exam. I know it doesn't seem like it since I am posting a blog, but I have studied much harder for this exam and I really hope that I do well. I know the weather might suck at the beach, but I plan on running at least once everyday that I am there. I have another fill (finally) on Monday and am doing really well losing weight, so I want to keep that up. There is still many things worrying me every day. I hope, when I am at the beach, that maybe I can write those things down in the sand and let the waves wash them away. xoxo. LC

No comments: