Saturday, February 14, 2009

Can or can not.

"What I need to do is turn this car around, Drive as fast as I can 'til I see the lights of our hometown, And run to her, take her in my arms" I went to the beach today. Amazing that we got here yesterday but nobody went down there until today. Go figure. I did myself some thinking down there at the beach (a dangerous past time for the crazy lady I know). I realized some things, or at least acknowledged and came to truly understand some things. I know that I can not change who I am, but I can choose to let only the good parts of me show. I know that I can not change what people do to me, but I can change how I react to them. I know that I can not change what my appearance is, but I can continue to exercise and build a strong healthy body. I know that the I cannot worry about the future, but I can focus on my state of being in the present. I know that I cannot change who loves me and who doesn't, but I can treat everyone as they deserve to be treated. I know that I cannot help everyone who needs it, but I can do somethings for those that ask for my help. There was more, but now that its later in the evening I've of course forgotten some of them. We took Peep in the pool today, she liked it and we all had a good time. Moms cooking dinner now and then my sister and I are hitting the SUPER hopping bars in town. Ha ha ha. All of you that see these blogs, I love you all. Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments: