Friday, January 16, 2009

Week Two Done

Okay so I had a chemistry test yesterday, I think it went pretty well. Today, I conquered the Pierce County food handlers card system, and obtained my food handlers permit. Let's just say, this test is not made for mensa type individuals. This test could be passed by someone who was 1/2 brain dead. I'm so glad that I made it through. Um, new rule at my house (will tell Kerry when she gets home from work today), when you are here, please make sure all the upstairs doors are closed with the exception of the cat's room. Yeah, my dog can now go up and down the stairs, oh and yeah she managed to make a mess in my room. Yeah, because when I get off work all I want to do is come home and steam clean the floors. AWESOME!! Oh well, live and learn. So, I'm glad work and school are both going well. I've been told to focus on them, that they are the things I can have some little control over. And you all know me, I am a control freak. So hard to not worry about the things I cannot control, and harder still not to even try to think about them. Okay the puppy is biting me, everywhere, so I guess its time for a walk. Peace out everyone.

No comments: