Sunday, January 04, 2009

First Post-2009

Happy New Year everyone! I hope the new year has brought everyone a lot of hope, love and peace for the new year's future. My new year has seemed so busy already, hence why it's taken me 4 days to post it. Crap, I just realized Keri J's birthday was yesterday. Keri, girlfriend, I love you and miss you....why did you have to go all the way to Alaska? Now I have no tall girl posse here. Sheesh, come back already. Happy Birthday though!! So let's see, I start school tomorrow. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. Kendra reassures me that I will breeze through, that it's just community college, and she knows I will find it much easier than I am expecting. I hope so, I really do! I'm two chapters into psychology still, haven't made much progress there, but hey, at least I'm two chapters in instead of two chapters behind. I got a new desk and chair from Ikea yesterday. I originally thought I would do just fine with what we have here (i.e. I could do homework at the dinner table right?!?), but the more I thought about it, the more I felt like I needed a dedicated area for homework and finances and stuff. So in the upstairs alcove is where it sits, Fredrik and Moses. Feel free to come visit them. Ha ha. I just got home from working at my starbucks, and in another hour I'm leaving to go work at Tiffany's starbucks. She got asked to cover a shift tonight, only to find out that someone had called out and had not been replaced, so she asked if I could work. I said hell yes, I'd love to come HIGH SCHOOL it up at your starbucks store. ha ha. It should be fun, seriously, and its only 3 hours. Plus it's like 1-1 time with Tiff without the kids (okay granted there are customers but whatever). My store was freaking crazy busy today, it was awesome. I ended up there like 15 minutes late because we had so many drinks backed up on the bar. Well, not sure how much or how often I will be posting with school, but you know me, I always have shit to say, so I'm sure it will be fairly frequently. Lyrics today: "I don't mind it.I still don't mind at all.It's like one of those bad dreams when you can't wake up.Looks like your given up you've had enough.But I want more no I won't stop'cause I just know you'll come around"

No comments: