Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuesday

Wow, today has gone by so fast! Let's see, I woke up, I got ready for work, I went to work, came home and have been playing with Devan and Lilly ever since. Devan is an excellent dog play friend (or I think of her as my dog sitter while I've been cleaning up and doing laundry, ha ha). Now it is towards the end of the day and we are sitting here watching Howl's Moving Castle (and Devan just finished her m&m mcflurry). Ha ha. I can't believe 2008 is almost at an end. It has been a very crazy, wild, traumatic, exciting, and sad year for me. I had my lap band surgery, I've lost 53 lbs since the beginning of the year, and that makes me very happy. I quit one job, started a new one, and decided to go back to school. We purchased new cars. My sister had a baby. I got a puppy. I made a best friend and possibly lost one all at the same time. I learned a lot about myself, and about the people in my life, only to discover that I still haven't learned enough. Okay, so on a side note here, Devan is my new best friend. She has the puppy sleeping in bed with her right now, so I am puppy free, at least for a little while...Haha. Well, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I am excited for the new year and what it may bring. I hope it brings all of you that I love much happiness and joy too. xoxo-LC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See, now you know why Laurie, Kendra and I get so excited when you relieve us of our children, even if just for an hour :) Freedom, how sweet it is! Seriously, I am glad she is helping out and giving you a few spare moments. You know she is in puppy heaven though!
-Tiffany