Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday means Nothing

It's monday. Usually when I used to work mon-friday that would mean something, but now that I work random days and times, it doesn't really mean too much. Although since classes start next week, I am sure I will get the monday feeling back again. Lucky me! Haha. I took Lilly to the vet today. Vet says she is completely healthy, yeah good news. I did confirm though that she has an umbilical hernia. I read online and the vet confirmed that they will fix this when we get her spayed. She also told me that Lilly's hernia isn't one that would likely affect her if she were in the wild and it was never fixed. So that is great news too. Other than that, I haven't done much. Kerry was nice enough to stay up this morning with the puppy so that I could go back to sleep, I was very tired and was not feeling well. Thankfully those extra few hours of sleep made me feel a lot better. Okay, lucky for all of you, its a short post today. Lyrics of the day: "Cause you're like a new key, made with the wrong cut, Stuck tryin' to break into my home, You're like a bottle sent with a message, But you're sinkin' like a stone. If I had your name, I'd be changin' it right now" LC

No comments: