Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday's Ramblings

Well, its been an interesting week hasn't it? How is everyone enjoying the weather, staying in with the snow, sticking in front of your fireplaces with some hot cocoa?!? Well let's see, I have a sinus infection, that pretty much sucks. But hey, I get them so frequently it isn't really that surprising. I worked at Starbucks today. I wasn't originally scheduled to work, but one of our girls can't drive in the snow so hey, I was game for going into work. Kerry and I couldn't get home last night. There was a jack knifed semi on 167 that was blocking both lanes of traffic in both directions. We ended up staying at my sister's house for the evening. That was good for me since they have a tempurpedic bed and I got to spend extra time with Peep. She loves her Auntie Meems that is for sure. She slept in my arms for 3 1/2 hours last night. Then this morning, she hung out with me and we played with some of her new toys. She's getting big so quick, it's beautiful. I got my car back yesterday. I think it looks like it turned out all okay and looking normal again. Although my bad, I forgot my garage door opener in the rental car. That sucks!! They of course had rented the same car out again today, so I have to wait until Monday to see if my opener is in there. If not, we have to get a new one. LAME!! I am two chapters into my psychology book. Only...I have no idea how many more to go. SIGH! School starts on January 5th. I am nervous as well as excited. I am scared to see how my grades go and trying to get accepted into nursing school. Have you ever felt that need to be doing something worthwhile, something that fulfills you in more ways than just a paycheck? I am hoping that nursing will be that job for me. Fingers crossed, right?!?! Happy Holidays. Oh, my referee clinic was canceled due to weather. That sucked. Lyrics: "And I'd give up forever to touch you, Cause I know that you feel me somehow, You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, And I don't want to go home right now " xoxo-lacey

No comments: