Friday, December 05, 2008

Day Four

Well four days in a row at Starbucks, so far they are going great. I love being in a job that keeps me busy, keeps my focus, keeps my interest and so far is actually fun. I do have some brain freezes that keep happening where I think it totally makes everything stop. I know how to make some drinks but then as soon as there more than 2 backed up on the bar, I suddenly forget everything. It's really bizarre, although Tiffany did laugh when I shared this information with her. So here I sit at home on a Friday night watching private practice and checking email and blogging. My life is super exciting, I know you are all very jealous that you are not me. I wish I had many fantastic things to tell you all about. But a lot of what is going on with me right now, really its going on in my head and in my heart. Would that I could get you all to understand that so I didn't have to blog about it and hope that people would understand. But hey, isn't that why we are all different, variety is the spice of life, and all of that other stuff they tell us. Another thing I think about is how we are all different "people" depending on the situations that we find ourselves in. Around our parents we act one way, always as child to parent, reverting into old habits that perhaps we never do anymore. With our friends we are one way than we are with casual acquaintances or people we might not know very well. I thought it would be like that working in retail again, but its different here. I work with generally happy people (who happen to be well caffeinated) and it makes me happy. I get worried and freaked out about how I am doing, but I think it makes me happier. But related to this issue, I look at how I treat people in my life and I see how they let others treat them and I wonder, why, why would they do that? why would they not want to be treated the best way possible as they deserve. And then I think, oh god, Kerry thinks that about me all the time. I know, I don't make any sense, don't even try. Lyrics today: "If I could walk on water, If I could tell you what's next, I'd make you believe, I'd make you forget" xoxo-LC

No comments: