Friday, November 07, 2008

TGIF, for f*@ks sake.

Let’s face it everyone, being sick sucks. Being me and being sick, well that is just about 10x worse. Imagine yourself having to put up with me, but even more moody, even more whiney, yeah it’s not a pretty sight. God bless all of you saints who love me and deal with me on a regular basis. God bless the cold medicine industry, even if the medicine I am taking today does make me somewhat queasy, at least my nose isn’t running, right? It’s Friday, yeah, and that means I only have 12 more days left of work. I think that is pretty awesome. Although no more sick or vacation time left (aside from the 13th which I had already taken off). I am not too worried about this as I wasn’t expecting a big payout anyway. But I did happen to be sick in the middle of our software testing project so I was pulled off of that as the lead, awesome. Which means I get to do busy work and data entry for the next 12 days. As mind numbing as that may be, I am totally fine with that. Woohoo. So, I officially have my interview with Starbucks on Tuesday morning. Fingers crossed everyone that I can get through that just fine and they want to hire me. I think Kerry is getting pretty desperate and might sell my body on the streets to make sure I can pay for college, so if you know any takers….just kidding! Oh yeah, and I am signed up for the referee clinic on 12/19-12/21 which means I will have my referee credentials and can supplement when I need extra money by refereeing some games. This is likely how I will pay for my own playing in soccer too. Ha ha. So weekend plans anyone? I have Devan’s soccer game tomorrow, beyond that it’s all a fuzzy outline right now. I’m trying to convince Tiff to go with me and lets take the kids to see a movie, so we’ll see if that happens. Oh, I want to go visit Peep too, but am waiting until I’m done being sick. Oh yeah, more props to Michelle for actually commenting on my blog, way to go again michelle. Today’s song: “Oh, why you look so sad? Tears are in your eyes, Come on and come to me now, Dont be ashamed to cry, Let me see you through, cause I've seen the dark side too, When the night falls on you, You dont know what to do, Nothing you confess, Could make me love you less, I’ll stand by you”

No comments: