Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Heeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrreeee's ME!

My 101st post, I can hardly believe it. I don’t think when I started this blog that I imagined I would keep writing in it for so long. Although I’ve come to discover that it is more fun to type in a blog and have all of you lovelies out there read it than it is to write in a diary and just keep it to myself. Of course maybe I have a secret blog that you don’t know about where I keep the really juicy stuff! Ha ha. Yeah right, like I don’t share the juicy good bits, even when you don’t want to hear them. 15 more days left at work. I got here a bit late today, given that I had missed the train, my bad. I’m working on software testing as well as biographies (data entry). I like mind numbing work at this point that I don’t really have to think about. So election day today. Yeah! Also one week until my 2 year wedding anniversary. It’s the cotton anniversary, did you know? I got cotton roses delivered at work on Friday, they are very cute. I took them home though since I’m not keeping anything personal here at work unless I need to use it on a daily basis. Aww music. It’s hard to not listen to it since it’s pretty much the pulse that beats within my heart. But at the same time, sometimes I just want to throw my ipod/radio/etc right out the window until it crashes into a thousand jagged little pieces. And on that note, your lyrics for today, brought to you from my ipod (although I’ll never tell which soundtrack its from). “I touch the fire and it freezes me, I look into it and its black. Why can’t I feel, my skin should crack and peel, I want the fire back….This isn’t real, but I just want to feel, where do we go from here?”

No comments: