Thursday, October 30, 2008

NOTICE!!

Well I’ve gone and done it everybody. I finally gave notice at work. I know some of you got that information in an email, but whatever, you have to see it here now too. Poor you! Ha ha. My last day will be November 26th, and I am happy that I will not have to worry about this job around the holidays anyway. I mean I’ll have other worries, of course, but at least it won’t be about a job I no longer care about. Go me. So blue barbell in today, I got a flexible one that has a little bit of give to it. Took the soccer ball out last night as the flat part on top was bugging my mouth a bit too much. Plus Kerry told me I was talking funny, which I hardly think would be great while I am doing interviews for my new part time job. Speaking of which, I know Tiffany is hooking me up by talking to someone she knows at Starbucks, but if any of you have any ideas on where I should work for my part-time job, please feel free to throw them my way. I’ve also applied at Costco and Home Depot. I would really like to work at home depot because a)I have home repairs I’d like to make and figure I’d learn something and b) it’s really close to home. Aside from soccer and visiting the Hicks and my sister, I could probably get away without using my car much at all. That would be awesome (for our wallet as well as for the environment, how convenient). So most everyone that has heard my plans for going to become a nurse have been very supportive. Those of you that know me best know that I am sometimes squeamish, but I am determined to overcome this in my schooling of course, so buck up and move on, right? Lyrics quote for the day: “These are the things that I miss, These are not times for the weak of heart, These are the days of raw despondence, And I never dreamed I would have to lay down my torch for you like this” xoxo

No comments: