Monday, October 27, 2008

Just another manic monday..

Whew, I can’t believe the weekend is over already. It feels like I packed a lot into two short days, but maybe that’s because I did. Ha ha. So, Saturday I spent cleaning house, doing SOME laundry, and basically cleaning up the outside of the house to get it ready for the bbq on Saturday night. This outside cleaning included pulling the last stump, breaking up the branches that were in the backyard that needed to go in the yard waste, and of course pressure washing the garage, outside of the front of the house, driveway and the back porch. Oh my gosh the back porch looks like its almost new, that’s how clean it looked. Oh and I mowed and edged the lawn in the front, plus mowed in the back yard as well. Holy hell we have a family of moles living in our backyard or something. Obviously they really love our backyard area. And of course, I could do something about that, but all I can think about are all the moles my stepdad Socko killed using gasoline, fires and firecrackers…yeah don’t ask. Tiff knows what I’m talking about here. So Sunday, minor crisis. Went to tighten my barbell and the top ball broke off in my hand. I made Kerry ride with me as I drove to the tattoo parlor with my tongue sticking out like an idiot. She replaced the ball on the top, but we also tried a smaller barbell. The 1/2'’ was just a bit too small, and they were out of their extra jewelry, but I really liked having a smaller one in so I have got to go find one that is longer than 1/2” but smaller than ¾” which is what I have in right now. So on Sunday also had Niko’s birthday party at the Y and a soccer game in Federal Way at 7pm (which we totally kicked ass at). Oh yeah, at the bbq, I had patron again. And no, I didn’t end up an emotional mess for once, which is awesome. Oh and I didn’t really have a hangover either, which is even better. And yummy, I made bbq salmon and for my first try it tasted so great (even though it didn’t look the prettiest), but yum, I loved it. I think a good time was had by all, at least I hope it was. Oh and my right big toe is broken (or sprained), it looks hideous. It’s black and blue on top, due to some soccer injuries and then wrestling with Trina on Saturday night it got bent back and I think that aggravated it. But hey, crazy ass soccer players, we play through those injuries, no matter what. “THERE IS NO CRYING IN SOCCER” Yeah that phrase sounds familiar. And the thought to leave you with today is: “I wanna love like Johnny and June, Rings of fire burnin' with you, I wanna walk the line, Walk the line, 'Till the end of time, I wanna love, Love ya that much, Cash it all in, Give it all up, When you're gone, I wanna go too, Like Johnny and June” xoxo

No comments: