Wednesday, October 29, 2008

1 month and counting..

It’s time for another update into my very exciting life, I know you have all been waiting on the edge of your seats for this blog post, so I will try not to keep you in suspense much longer. Monday night, Kerry and I spent some time at my sister’s house, I was pretty stressed about financing for school but let me tell you, holding that baby for an hour plus pretty much erased all the stress in me. She was sleeping the entire time, not like she did much, but hey, she still took the stress away. Maybe mothers should pimp out their newborns as the new stress relievers! Just kidding. Last night, I was at work until six, but then had to leave to go pickup my new glasses. They are so damn cute, I am almost tempted to post a picture of myself in them, but don’t think I will, at least not on here. Check me out on facebook, maybe I will put them there. After that, I left Seattle to head towards home. Decided to stop at the supermall on my way home to pick up some spare tongue barbells (after the fiasco I had Sunday morning, sheesh). So I got, get this, a soccer ball barbell. It’s so cute, I love it. Yes, I am obsessed with soccer leave me alone. It’s my one THING if that makes sense. Everyone has a thing, right? I took a business writing class yesterday at work. I was dreading it, I mean really I don’t care about my business writing as I do not get to do much of it anyway and my boss wants to see and edit everything we send out before we send it. So really, my own style doesn’t get to come through anyway. Okay enough about that, back to the class. It was scheduled from 1-5, and I thought oh god, four hours of hell, but it turned out to be better than I expected, which is a good thing. I think I will be able to apply some of it to my classes for when I am back in school. Woohoo! Today I have been doing a lot of work since I got here at 830 (mostly because nobody is emailing me to distract me, so I have nothing else to do but work, good god). I have more training today, personal physical training that is, not work related training. Song lyrics for today:” Virginia is for lovers, And I wonder where do all the others go, And your heart belongs to another, And I'm leaving, Virginia is for lovers anyway” xoxo-LC

No comments: