Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Two More

Less than two more days left until my surgery. I know, it's all I can talk about these days, and I apologize. I wish there was more exciting stuff going on in my life right now, but pretty much this is it!! Mom emailed me about my will today. That is a depressing thought, although I understand why it is necessary. Just in the unlikely event that (God Forbid), something should happen to me while I'm under, I need to make sure that Kerry is covered both legally and financially. Also, I apparently have to designate personal items to people if I choose to do so. Oh, and Tiffany is the second executor should anyone have any questions about that. Now my blog is totally legal and stuff!! (yeah right) Tonight we have another Storm game. That is fun times. Although seriously if we have people behind us like we did on Saturday I might go postal. Those people ATE, from the beginning to the end of the game-popcorn, hot dogs, pizza, ice cream, french fries...DROOL, french fries. I love french fries. Who's with me on that one?!? Okay anyway, I don't want to get hungry again. xoxo OH, and people, hello, comment on the blog. That's why it has a comments section....

No comments: