Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday

It's Saturday, and it's a beautiful day outside. I am less than 5 days away from surgery. I can't believe that it's come upon me so fast. It's been a long time in the making, but soon it will be over. Kerry has taken the evening before off to be with me, which is super nice, however I am concerned that I will be a raging psycho so we will see how that goes. No more cheating on the liquid diet though, that is for sure. I have to re-read all of my pre surgical paperwork so that I can make sure I am prepared before I go into surgery. Kerry asked me if I would like to get a new set of pyjamas for my stay in the hospital. I thought that was cute, but not really sure I need new pyjamas. Afterall, all those people in the hospital will have already seen me butt ass naked, who caress what pyjamas I am wearing. Ha ha. xoxo

No comments: