Saturday, May 24, 2008

Recovering!

Hi everyone! I am home recovering. My surgery was on Thursday, May 22nd. I was very scared/nervous going into it. I was partly worried that my liver had not shrunk enough and the doctor would not do my surgery. I mean I did cheat on my liquid diet 4 times, so how would I know if my liver had shrunk enough. Guess I should have measured it ahead of time. Ha ha. I am actually feeling pretty good. My pain isn't too much, or at least not as much as I thought it would be. I just took my pain meds about 20 minutes ago and they are kicking in as we speak. So yeah I'm blogging while I'm slightly high on my painkillers. Ha ha. Hey, at least I'm having a good time with it. The liquid diet post operative is going better than pre operative. I'm not super hungry anyway, so sugar free popsicles are my best friend! (Okay not really, I have actual best friends, with phones and stuff, they talk too!!) Okay so apparently I should quit blogging for awhile. The lightheadedness is weird!! Ha ha xoxox

No comments: