Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My 30th Birthday

Well, today is my 30th birthday. I can't believe I'm actually 30 now. I know it doesn't seem like a huge deal to most people, or maybe it does, but to me it seems like an ending instead of a beginning. I'm supposed to grow up now, right? I should be doing responsible things, yet all I want to do is run away screaming and go back to just being 18 again. Maybe it's my own mid life crisis, who knows. I spent the day with Kerry, Tiffany, and the kids at Point Defiance Zoo. I got a new ipod touch from Kerry for my birthday, it is sweet, I can't wait to learn how to use all the features on it. I also spent the evening in Seattle by visiting Crystal at her softball game. I drove with her to the game, watched the game, and then drove home with Kerry. Kerry bought me mashed potatoes for my special birthday treat. Woohoo! xoxo

No comments: