Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday

It's Friday. I am now officially down to less than a week until my surgery. I'm nervous, excited, and scared all at the same time. I know it's all I can seem to talk about lately, probably driving all of my poor friends crazy. I hope this all works out for the best in the end. It's a lot to put yourself through if it doesn't work, but I've done other crazy stuff before, how can this be any different! Ha ha. Soccer tonight, soccer Sunday and then I'm done for 8-10 weeks, doesn't that suck?!? I'm sure it doesn't to most other people, just me. I've been told to expect that I can only do walking for the first several weeks after surgery. Walking?!? Are you kidding me, like how is that supposed to get my frustration/aggression out. Ha ha. Maybe I can have Kerry get me a punching bag finally. Woohoo. It's a beautiful day out today. Hope everyone enjoys the weather. xoxo

No comments: