Sunday, May 25, 2008

Day Four

Fourth day after surgery. The drugs are not as potent as they were in the beginning, but that's okay because my pain isn't as strong as it was in the beginning. Today found me doing quite a bit. Tiffany and Niko came over for awhile, that was fun. I had Tiffany lift Niko into my arms so that I can carry him around, he was so cute and lovey dovey today. Kerry said it must be because he knows I am not feeling very well. Now I am sitting at home with Kendra, Trina, Ray, Michelle, Kerry and my mom. It's a full house at our place, that's for sure. oh and the two cats, plus Michelle's dog Lucy. We're watching some weird show on TV with movies on tap for later. Already went for chinese food and a walk around the lake, so now we're at home chilling. More later... xoxo

No comments: