Monday, April 07, 2008

I have a B-Day Date!

Okay, so yet again I had a great post and freaking Blogger wouldn't publish it. It just errored out. *Sigh* so annoying. So my b-day, not my birthday as many of you are probably thinking, this is my BAND date. I am having my surgery on May 22nd, yup just 5 days before I turn 30. It will be a memorial day weekend party in my bed (but not in the way I wish that implied). Ha ha. I go for my first pre-op stuff on Wednesday at 6:45 in the morning. Too freaking early if you ask me, but hey, I didn't get to pick that. Just returned from my 7 days in Palm Springs. Weather and vacation were great, in the 80's pretty much the whole time (except late at night). I can't wait to go back there as a smoking hot slimmer ME, it will be awesome. Also booked our tickets for Melissa Etheridge in August and Le Reve in Las Vegas. Yeah baby! Happy Monday.

2 comments:

Lise The Loser said...

Congrats congrats congrats!!!

AlaskaMe said...

Nice so you have no pictures did you at least get a tan?