Friday, January 18, 2008

Day late and a...well you know.

Yes I know, its been more than a month since my last post. Like I've said before though, sometimes I just feel that I don' t have much of interest to talk about. Which seriously, its surprising because I like talking. Were I to call you on the phone, I'd most likely dominate the conversation and have a lot to say (mostly about nothing). But when it comes to typing on this blog I find myself full of.. shall we say writers block? It's most likely a mental thing, I mean I never could get going on papers when I wanted to either. :) Today marks approximately the middle of the first month of 2008. So far, I have been out of the office for a week with mysterious chest cold/flu illness, fortunately mostly gone. I still have a lingering cough but that is normal with my seriously sidetracked immune system. We found out our bonus information yesterday. Let me just say, WOW and double WWOOWW. Much more than I was expecting which is great. One more step towards debt freedom is always something I cherish, that is for sure. Happy Friday to you all!

1 comment:

AlaskaMe said...

I see you also suffered from the black plague - yeah to us survivors! Congrats on the the bonus I love when I get unexpected money.