Tuesday, November 06, 2007

360

That's the number of days I've been married. I can not believe that our first year of marriage has passed so quickly. It has been up/down because of outside circumstances and such, but I'm happy to say I've never regretted the decision at all. I hope Kerry feels the same, but I think she does. I never thought I'd find a person who complimented me so well. She is able to deal with my mood swings and insecurities in a way that no one else (including me) has ever been. She remains calm most of the time and is supportive of me, even when I do not support myself. Five days from now, we'll get to celebrate the day that we joined our lives together, in front of our family and friends. I'm happy and proud to say that I have made it this far, and look forward to the rest of my life with such a beautiful, wonderful woman. I love you honey! "Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but through being the right mate." ~Barnett R. Brickner

1 comment:

AlaskaMe said...

So I didn't send a card I am a horrible friend but I love you both anyways and CONGRATS!