Monday, October 08, 2007

Just Might Make Me Believe

Okay, so I couldn't think of a title to this post, and that's what is playing on my IPOD at the moment. First off, Happy 30th Birthday Tiffany!! That's right, Tiffany is the first person to officially have her midlife crisis (well that I get to experience anyway). And lets face it folks, if its even remotely bumpy for her, then I am TOTALLY SCREWED. Ha ha. I think it will be fine though. Coming to terms with it, I will be 30, *sigh*. Weekend was good. Spa time with the girls was awesome. Dinner at Mama Stortini's, always a good time. I had a bit too much wine, which of course, always a great thing after having had 5 drinks the night before as well. Work is keeping me busy these days. As well as soccer and the personal training. Kerry leaves for her leadership conference in Denver this weekend. She'll only be gone from Sunday-Wednesday, but it feels like forever to me (yes I'm a drama queen, its confirmed). Hugs and Kisses! "I'm looking forward to turning 30. I feel like I've been in my late 20s forever." ~Jonny Lee Miller

1 comment:

AlaskaMe said...

Well if you get lonely you can always call me.When do you turn 30 - I mean really I still have 14 months so I am not worried besides we all know I had my midlife crisis at 25. I'm so over it.