Friday, August 10, 2007

Times, they are a changing..

Okay, so the good news is I'm in a good mood. This is a huge accomplishment. Mostly accomplished without much on my part, aside from taking my little happy pill, but hey, I'm in a good mood dammit, move over! Secondly, my title thing is still in fluctuation. So I guess my celebrating being an AVP was a bit premature, much like one of my ex-boyfriends. But I digress.. I'll keep you posted when they have officially given me a title I can hold onto and cherish like the black & white loving ocd chick that I am. Today is Friday, in itself, a great thing. However for ME, this is the Friday before a weeklong vacation. I'm pretty excited. In case it was hard to tell. Not a lot on the agenda for next week, but I won't be working, so that's just fine. Hope everyone else is doing good too. Chat at you more later, but it might be awhile in between posts. "It seemed like this was one big Prozac nation, one big mess of malaise. Perhaps the next time half a million people gather for a protest march on the White House green it will not be for abortion rights or gay liberation, but because we're all so bummed out." ~Elizabeth Wurtzel

1 comment:

AlaskaMe said...

Woo Hoo! For Happy Pills! and a vacation on top of that awesome. As for the title - "What's in a name?" HA!