Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Touching Tuesdays.

Happy 3rd of July everyone. Yes I know, the third you say, scoff at my randomness, I however will embrace it as always. (well mostly, as long as I'm not in a self deprecating mood...then heaven help everyone and their cell phones-I'll need in house counseling). He he. Not much to report as of today. They are actually going to let us leave early for the holiday, so that's pretty exciting. My wonderful spouse and I will be attending a Storm game tonight, we are playing LA, so it's the huge cross-town rivals thing (well cross-western-states rivals thing anyway). So this is my 4th day on the Alli pills. Do you know what those are? Alli is: "the only FDA approved, over-the-counter weight loss product". Basically..its a fat blocker. Now, I was concerned because if you read up on this drug, it has some potentially nasty side effects (euphemistically referred to on the site as treatment effects). But so far it has been okay for me and nothing so disgusting that it can't be dealt with. I'll keep everyone posted as to how it goes. Have a great 4th of July! "Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty"~John F. Kennedy.

1 comment:

AlaskaMe said...

Ok love the new page and the picture of you with the boa. Awesome. I hope the pills help I wish I could take those but I'm not suppose to take that stuff, so good luck to you.