Friday, July 06, 2007

Friday, it's a real Friday, woohoo!

Happy Friday everyone- Not sure about the rest of you, but this week has seemed pretty long to me. Granted, we had a day off in the middle of it, but its kind of like a teaser day. As Vicky pointed out to me, we get two Fridays this week (Yeah!), but we also had two Mondays (booh). I hate Mondays, seriously. My job isn't horrible, I like it well enough, but I get a little nostalgic for the weekend starting on Sunday night. That's too early to be bummed out! Fourth of July, Kerry and I joined Kendra, Ray and Trina on their boat out at Rife Lake. We had a great time, tubing in the hot hot sun. Expectedly, we all ended up with sunburns. Mine still hurts today. Oh, and I'm having a hard time lifting my arms above my head from the combination of muscle soreness (holding on to that tube takes a lot of work) and sunburn. After the lake, we headed to my mom's house for some BBQ. After that we were supposed to join the Hicks family out at Fox Island, but everything took too long that day and we ended up not making it out there :( I did get to join the Hicks for an awesome Indian dinner last night however, and it was grub stuff. If you are ever in Tacoma on 6th street, we recommend Gateway to India, Northern Indian cuisine. Scrumptious. Weekend starts today. We're having peeps over tomorrow for a BBQ on our new grill, should be fun times. xoxoxo J "Liberty is the right to choose. Freedom is the result of the right choice." ~Unknown

1 comment:

AlaskaMe said...

Well at least you had sun for your fourth of July and it sounds like good food too. I miss the sun will you describe what it looks like to me - I havn't seen it in days. Glad you got to go tubing.